Loop (1 gal)
Loop (1 gal)
Interior Latex Paint
- Smooth, Durable Coverage
- Low VOC
- Low Sheen
- 95% Post-Consumer Recycled Paint
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Container
- Available in 8 Gorgeous Earth Tones
- MPI #44-RC
Large quantity discounts available.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND USE The short version: Use and prepare Loop as you would any other mid-grade low-gloss latex interior paint. The long version: Surface must be free of oil, dust, soap, wax, mold, rust, etc. If in doubt of surface state, wash well with TSP, then rinse and dry. Priming is always recommended but Loop can go over other low-gloss clean latex substrates.While factors affecting performance may vary, Loop is not recommended for high wear or wet areas such as kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms, and trim.
APPLICATION Prior to application, mix approximately 2 minutes with electric mixer. Drill with mixing attachment will do the trick. Loop Paint can be applied by brush, roller, or sprayer (follow sprayer instructions).
SAFETY Use in a well-ventilated area and keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call poison control or see a doctor immediately. If in eyes or on skin, rinse well.
- Color match: < 0.8 delta
- Gloss: 3.5 - 7 units at 60 degrees
- Viscosity: 90-100 Krebs units at 77 degrees
- Coverage: 350-450 square feet per gallon
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s): Test ranges from 17-39 g/l (ppm)
- Re-coat time: 30 minutes at 77 degrees
- Dry time: 4 hours
- Cure time: 10 days
- Density: 9.6-10.6 lbs. per gallon